- March 2011, Joined the RTA Board as an appointee of Cuyahoga County.
- 2010-2016, Mayor of East Cleveland. The City has more than 17,800 residents, and was Cleveland's first suburb.
- 2004-2010, East Cleveland City Council, and former Council President.
- Former Executive Assistant to County Commissioner Peter Lawson Jones. Norton supervised staff, planned special projects and events, and oversaw concerns from the community.
- Special Assistant to the CEO, Cleveland Initiative for Education and the Cleveland Municipal School District.
- Masters of Public Administration and Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, Cleveland State University.
- Part-time faculty member of Bryant & Stratton College
Updated March 20, 2017.
Board of Trustees
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113
Plan a Trip