- An appointee of Cuyahoga County, she joined the RTA Board in March 2011.
- She said she sought a seat on the RTA Board because she believes in public transit as a valuable amenity for her clients, as well as her family. Her daughter uses the Rapid daily.
- A practicing partner at Nicola, Gudbranson & Cooper, LLC, where she advocates for immigration and naturalization rights for individuals.
- 2009-2016, Recognized as one of The Best Lawyers of America, specializing in immigration law.
- 2016, Honored as Lawyer of the Year for the same area of practice in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Resident of the Tremont neighborhood in the City of Cleveland.
- Previously served on the Board of Trustees for the Tremont West Development Corporation, Merrick Settlement House and the Women’s Political Caucus.
Updated June 22, 2017
Board of Trustees
Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
1240 W. 6th St.
Cleveland, OH 44113
Plan a Trip