CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All the agenda items were approved. The special board meeting was cancelled.
Operational Planning & Infrastructure Committee
- Presented on negotiated procurement to provide a transit redesign study.
- Updated on the status of the radio replacement project.
- Continued discussion on the proposed 2019 Operating and Capital Budget.
Organizational, Services and Performance Monitoring Committee
- Presented on negotiated procurement to provide uniforms to RTA shop employees.
- Reviewed 3rd quarter 2018 results.
Audit, Safety Compliance and Real Estate Committee
- Presented on the amendment to the mutual aid agreement with the City of Cleveland.
- Updated on the Property Insurance Program.
- Reviewed 3rd quarter 2018 audit.
Special Board Meeting - CANCELLED
- Discussion and action on proposed resolution authorizing Fourth Amendment to Mutual Aid Agreement with City of Cleveland.
- Board meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, December 18, 2018
- Committee meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, January 8, 2019
- RTA Board Room, Root McBride Building, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
Linda Scardilli Krecic