CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met Tuesday, June 19, 2018 in the Board Room of the Authority, 1240 West 6th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44113. Download the agendas here. (revised 6/18/18)
- The elections were held. Mayor Dennis M. Clough was elected President. Rev. Charles P. Lucas was elected Vice President.
- All agenda items passed.
Audit, Safety Compliance and Real Estate Committee
- Executive Session Requested - discussed the results of the 2017 Audit by the Auditor of State.
- Committee meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 17, 2018
- Board meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 24, 2018
- RTA Board Room, Root McBride Building, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104, office
- 216-390-9605, cell