This bus travels from the Cleveland Clinic to the Cedar-University Rapid Station in Cleveland.
It continues along Cedar Road through Cleveland, Cleveland Heights, University Heights, South Euclid and Beachwood.
The route ends at the Montefiore Home in Beachwood.
Some trips continue to Ursuline College in Pepper Pike.
Weekday: 4 a.m.-11 p.m.
Saturday: 4 a.m.-11 p.m.
Sunday: 4 a.m.-11 p.m.
|All Day Pass||$5.00||$2.50||$4.00|
|7 Day Pass||$22.50||$10.00|
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Forest City Enterprises
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- Medical Mart and Convention Center
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Positively Cleveland
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Optima Ventures