Buses travel from Downtown Cleveland on Broadway Avenue, then turn east on Turney Road through Cleveland, Garfield Heights, Maple Heights and Bedford.
Buses then turn onto Center Road.
The route ends at the Southgate Transit Center in Maple Heights.
Weekday: 5 a.m.-11 p.m.
Saturday: 6 a.m -8 p.m.
Sunday: 6 a.m -8 p.m.
|All Day Pass||$5.00||$2.50||$4.00|
|7 Day Pass||$22.50||$10.00|
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Forest City Enterprises
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- Medical Mart and Convention Center
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Positively Cleveland
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Optima Ventures