The C-Line Trolley is your best connection between the Jack Casino and two key buildings -- the Convention Center and Global Center for Health Innovation. It also stops at PlayhouseSquare theaters, seven major hotels, and nightclubs and restaurants on East 4th Street and in the Historic Warehouse District.
From May 26, 2017 - the start of Memorial Day weekend -- to Labor Day, the C-Line trolley route is being extended to better serve the growing popularity of Flats East Bank, at all hours posted here. From their regular routes, trolleys will head west on Main Avenue, north on West 11th Street, and east on Front Avenue.
Monday - Friday, 7-11 p.m.
Saturday-Sunday, 11 a.m -11 p.m.
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Destination Cleveland
- Forest City Enterprises
- Global Center for Health Innovation
- Jack Cleveland Casino
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- Optima Ventures
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum