Every weekend, this route connects the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, Great Lakes Science Center and Voinovich Bicentennial Park to the Horseshoe Casino, the Global Center for Health Innovation and Convention Center, and four major hotels.
Saturday-Sunday: 10 a.m -5:30 p.m.
|All Day Pass||$5.00||$2.50||$4.00|
|7 Day Pass||$22.50||$10.00|
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Forest City Enterprises
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- Medical Mart and Convention Center
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Positively Cleveland
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Optima Ventures