Effective: Aug 25, 2018 to Aug 26, 2018
On Saturday, August 25 and Sunday, August 26, 66R buses will replace Red Line trains between Tower City and Windermere due to construction work on the new E. 34-Campus station and the E. 105-Quincy Station/ Opportunity Corridor project.
Look for the special orange 66R bus stop signs.
- The stop for Superior station is on Euclid at Superior.
- The stop for Little Italy station is on Euclid at Mayfield.
- The stop for E. 79 station is at Woodland-E. 79.
- 66R buses will serve the E. 55 station. An additional 66R stop is at Woodland-E. 55.
- 66R buses do not stop at E. 34 station. Riders should use #15 or #19 bus routes to/from downtown.
- The stop for Tower City is on West Prospect at West 3rd.
66R buses will operate on a schedule similar to the Red Line, however, please allow additional travel time to reach your destination, especially if you are making connections.
Red Line rail service between Cleveland Hopkins Airport and Tower City will operate as scheduled during this time.
Regular Red Line rail service will resume with the start of service on Monday, August 27, 2018.
RTA apologizes for the inconvenience as this necessary work is completed.