Effective: May 26, 2018 to May 28, 2018
Saturday, May 26, 2018 through Monday, May 28, 2018, Red Line rail service between Tower City and Windermere will be replaced with 66R buses due to work on the Opportunity Corridor Project.
Look for the special orange 66R bus stop signs:
- The stop for Superior station is now on Euclid at Superior.
- The stop for Little Italy station is now on Euclid at Mayfield.
- The stop for E. 79 station is at Woodland-E. 79.
- 66R buses will not serve the E. 34 and E. 55 stations. An additional 66R stop is at Woodland-E. 55.
- Blue and Green Line rail service will be available to E. 34, E. 55 and the E. 79 Blue/Green Line stations.
- The stop for Tower City is on West Prospect at West 3rd.
66R buses will operate on a schedule similar to the Red Line, however, please allow additional travel time to reach your destination, especially if you are making connections. On Monday, May 28, a Sunday/Holiday schedule will operate due to the Memorial Day Holiday.
Rail service between Cleveland Hopkins Airport and Tower City will operate as scheduled during this time.
Regular Red Line service will resume with the start of service on Tuesday, May 29, 2018.
RTA apologizes for the inconvenience as this necessary work is completed.