Board Member: Roberta Duarte
- Appointed by Cuyahoga County Executive Armond Budish.
- Joined the RTA Board in May 2021.
- Board Liaison to the Community Advisory Committee (CAC), appointed May 2021
- Project Manager at JumpStart, Inc.
- 2019, founded AREKO Consulting, provides services that strengthens and advances organizations, entrepreneurs and communities.
- Mount Holyoke College - focused on Global and Public Health Sciences, with a concentration in Social Behavioral Sciences.
- Venture Capital University national cohort.
- Hispanic Alliance Leadership Development Initiative (HALDI) - Cohort VII - 2019.
- 2021 Cleveland Leadership Center's Bridge Builder Class of 2021.
- City Year Cleveland:
- AmeriCorp Member and Resource Manager at East Technical School (2011-2012)
- 2016 Cleveland Foundation Public Service Fellowship:
- Community and Public Health Fellow at The MetroHealth System.
- Previously worked for Esperanza, Inc., an organization focused on supporting the Latinx community on Cleveland's near west side.
This area of the webpage is simply a placeholder for the bottom shadow