CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 2, 2013, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113.
Committee of the Whole:
- Discussion of Ready to Ride Media Campaign
- Review of the first quarter 2013 audit work
Planning & Development Committee:
- Discussion of Transit Orientation Development Strategic Plan for West 25th Street/Ohio City area
- Discussion of proposed change order to A/E contract for Little-Italy University Circle Rapid Station
- Discussion of FY 2014 tax budget
- FY 2014 Tax Budget
- Board meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 16, 2013
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public.