Jul 2, 2013
CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113.
Committee of the Whole:
- Discussed Ready to Ride media campaign.
- Reviewed first quarter 2013 internal audit work.
Planning & Development Committee:
- Discussed Transit Orientation Development Strategic Plan for West 25th Street-Ohio City area.
- Discussed proposed change order to A/E contract for Little-Italy University Circle Rapid Station.
- Discussed FY 2014 tax budget.
- Held a public hearing on the FY 2014 Tax Budget.
- Board meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 16, 2013
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH 44113
- All meetings are open to the public