Dennis M. Clough, Mayor of the City of Westlake, has compiled an outstanding record of more than 32 years of public service.
- Appointee of the Cuyahoga County Mayors and City Managers Association
- Joined the RTA Board in 1999.
- Elected Board Vice President in 2011.
Other public service experience
- 1986, took office as Mayor of Westlake.
- Westlake City Council
- Westlake Planning Commission
- Westlake Board of Education
- Formerly worked as an internal revenue agent, U.S. Treasury Department.
- Graduate of St. Edward High School in Lakewood.
- Earned a degree in accounting from St. Edward's University in Austin, Texas, and an MBA from Baldwin-Wallace College (now a University), Berea.
- Attended the Leadership Academy Program at Cleveland State University, Leadership Ohio, Leadership Cleveland, and the Senior Executive Program at Harvard's JFK School of Government.
- Became a CPA in 1984.
- A Past President, the Cuyahoga County Mayors and City Managers Association.
- Member, U.S. Conference of Mayors and the National League of Cities.
- Formerly served on the Board of the Northeast Ohio Areawide Coordinating Agency (NOACA).
- Active in numerous volunteer and civic organizations.
Updated March 21, 2017
Plan a Trip