* Trolleys are underwritten by downtown contributors. Without their help, rides would be $1.50 each.
A pre-printed 5-trip card is valid until the expiration date on the card, regardless of when the trips are used. A CSK-issued 5-trip card is good for six months from the date of purchase.
September 2016 passes will be the first monthly passes sold at the new rate.
* Unlimited rides until 3 a.m. the next day. (A 4-Day Pass used for the first time on Monday expires at 3 a.m. on Friday.) Cleveland Passes were designed for tourists, but anyone can buy them on-line.
Other Important Information
- All Senior/Disabled cash fares, farecards and passes require passenger to show valid RTA Senior or Disabled ID (both of which include a photo), or a Medicare card, as well as a driver's license or other official photo ID.
- All-Day Passes are available for purchase on all RTA vehicles at the farebox, ticket vending machines, and at retail agents.
- Child fares apply to children age 6-12, when accompanied by a fare-paying adult. Children under age 6 ride free. In either case, a limit of three children per fare-paying adult applies.
- ADA-certified Paratransit passengers may ride fixed-route bus and rapid service at no cost through Aug. 13, 2016. Effective Aug. 14, 2016, ADA-certified Paratransit passengers will pay senior/disabled fare on fixed-route service.
- Student farecards are for grades K-12.
Plan a Trip
Important news for Paratransit customers
Bus/Rapid 7-Day and Monthly Passes will continue to be accepted for Paratransit services until Jan. 1, 2017, but customers must pay an additional 25 cents per trip.
After Jan. 1, 2017, only these farecards will be accepted for Paratransit service.
- 1-Trip, 2-Trip and 5-Trip Cards
- Paratransit All-Day Passes
- Paratransit 7-Day Passes
- Paratransit Monthly Passes