* Trolleys are underwritten by downtown contributors. Without their help, rides would be $1.50 each.
A pre-printed 5-trip card is valid until the expiration date on the card, regardless of when the trips are used. A CSK-issued 5-trip card is good for six months from the date of purchase.
September 2016 passes will be the first monthly passes sold at the new rate.
* Unlimited rides until 3 a.m. the next day. (A 4-Day Pass used for the first time on Monday expires at 3 a.m. on Friday.) Cleveland Passes were designed for tourists, but anyone can buy them on-line.
Other Important Information
- All Senior/Disabled cash fares, farecards and passes require passenger to show valid RTA Senior or Disabled ID (both of which include a photo), or a Medicare card, as well as a driver's license or other official photo ID.
- All-Day Passes are available for purchase on all RTA vehicles at the farebox, ticket vending machines, and at retail agents.
- Child fares apply to children age 6-12, when accompanied by a fare-paying adult. Children under age 6 ride free. In either case, a limit of three children per fare-paying adult applies.
- ADA-certified Paratransit passengers may ride fixed-route bus and rapid service at no cost through August 13, 2016. Effective August 14, 2016, ADA-certified Paratransit passengers will pay senior/disabled fare on fixed-route service.
- Student farecards are for grades K-12.