RTAnswerline: 216-621-9500 (1 for English, 2 para Español)
- Customer feedback: For commendations, suggestions, inquiries, or complaints, please use our Online Feedback Form or select option 4 from the telephone menu.
- ADA and Paratransit elegibility information, select option 4.
- Paratransit trips and services, select option 3.
- Trip planning information is available through Google Transit.
- Operator-assisted trip planning, fare, and services information, select option 2. Hours: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Tower City customer service: select option 4. Hours: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Customer service locations
Tower City Rapid Station
Cleveland, OH 44113
Phone: 216-566-5148 Fax: 216-781-4484
Hours: 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Pass and farecard sales and information
- Timetables, service brochures, system maps
- Lost and found info
- Complaints, commendations and suggestions
RTA Main Office
1240 W 6th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Timetables, service brochures, and system maps
- ADA registration and transit ID cards for senior citizens and persons with disabilities
- Passes and farecards are sold at Tower City and at Red Line and HealthLine stations.
Accessible 24/7. Contact RTA's Internal Audit Department if you suspect any behavior or activity related to:
- Fraud: Forgery, misappropriations of funds, improper handling of money or transactions, or selling of confidential internal information
- Abuse: Intentional, wrongful, or improper use of resources or misuse of rank, position, or authority that causes the loss or misuse of resources
- Waste: Loss or misuse of RTA resources resulting from deficient practices, system controls, or decisions
- Theft: The act of taking tangible assets from the organization unlawfully
- Ethics Violation: Any behavior or practice of an employee in direct violation of RTA’s Code of Ethics.
ADA Information and Registration, Main Office, 1240 W 6th St.
- Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Customer Service Center (Tower City)
- Monday - Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
- Online Feedback Form
General Manager's Office
- For complaints, commendations, and suggestions, please use our Online Feedback Form or call the complaint line at 216-566-5227.
- For all other concerns, e-mail the General Manager directly
Human Resources: 216-781-4535, E-mail
Procurement: 216-781-4546, E-mail
Office of Business Development: Disadvantaged Business Enterprise DBE program
- 216-566-5002, E-mail
- 216-621-9500, select option 3
- TDD: 216-781-6148
Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO): Web page
Lost and Found: 216-566-5148, E-mail
- 24-Hour Emergency Dispatch: 216-566-5163
- To report suspicious activity: 216-575-EYES (3937)
Marketing: 216-566-5220, E-mail
Media Relations ONLY: 216-566-5211, E-mail
- Print, broadcast and on-line journalists should use this number.
Community Relations: 216-566-5251, E-mail
Programming & Planning: 216-566-5160, E-mail
Arts in Transit: 216-566-5160, E-mail
Web site: 216-566-5158, E-mail