The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) offers 8,067 free parking places at Rapid Stations and Park-N-Ride lots.Trains and buses serve these facilities, providing customers convenient transportation in their daily commute.
Some spots are set aside for the disabled. Parking in those spots without the proper designation on your car could result in a ticket.
RTA offers free parking at many Rapid stations, as well as free overnight parking (also called long-term parking) at these stations.
Red Line (up to 5 days):
Blue Line (up to 3 days):
Green Line (up to 3 days):
For your safety
- At each station, use the designated area for overnight parking. Observe all posted signs.
- If you leave your vehicle overnight for any reason, call Transit Police 24/7 at 216-566-5163.
- Parking is intended for RTA customers only. Transit Police patrol the stations and enforce these rules.
- If you see anything suspicious, call Transit Police, 216-566-5163, or use i-watch.
- "Keep your junk in your trunk" and out of sight of passers-by.