Full-time (40 hours) and part-time (30 hours).
No need for a CDL, as we train. If you have the following qualifications, then we want to hear from you!
- GED or High School Diploma
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record (not more than 2 points in the last 3 years)
- At Least 3 years of driving a vehicle (personal auto included)
- At least 2 years of strong customer service experience
- Operate any type of revenue vehicle for any regular, scheduled route or special service routes while observing route times, safety rules and regulations, and State and municipal traffic laws.
- Provides exceptional customer service by responding to customer inquiries and assisting customers with various routing information.
- Operates the fare collection equipment for customers boarding and exiting the revenue vehicle.
- Calls stops to ensure customers are aware of stops along route.
- Administers GCRTA policy and procedures in special circumstances (e.g., service interruption, emergencies, etc.).
- Performs other duties of a similar nature as may be required.
Hourly pay rate:
- $16 during training
- $18+ after completing training
- Annual "step" increases per union contract
- $30+ after 5 full-time years
Mandated DOT Drug/Alcohol Testing and Background Check. EEO Employer.