RTAnswerline: 216-621-9500 (1 for English, 2 para Español)
- Customer feedback: For commendations, suggestions, inquiries, or complaints, please use our Online Feedback Form or select option 4 from the telephone menu.
- ADA and Paratransit eligibility information, select option 4.
- Paratransit trips and services, select option 3.
- Trip planning information is available through Google Transit.
- Operator-assisted trip planning, fare, and services information, select option 2. Hours: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m. and Saturday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Tower City customer service: select option 4. Hours: Monday - Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Customer service locations
Tower City Rapid Station
Cleveland, OH 44113
Phone: 216-356-3700 Fax: 216-781-4484
Hours: 7 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Pass and farecard sales and information
- Timetables, service brochures, system maps
- Lost and found info
- Complaints, commendations and suggestions
RTA Main Office
1240 W 6th Street
Cleveland, OH 44113
Hours: 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Timetables, service brochures, and system maps
- ADA registration and transit ID cards for senior citizens and persons with disabilities
- Passes and farecards are sold at Tower City and at Red Line and HealthLine stations.
Secure and confidential online fraud tip form: www.riderta.com/fraudhotline
24/7 Hotline: 216-350-5130
Contact RTA’s Internal Audit Department if you suspect any behavior or activity related to Fraud, Waste, Abuse, Ethical Violations, or Theft.
- Fraud: a deliberate attempt to deceive GCRTA for unfair or unlawful personal gain.
- Waste: loss or misuse of GCRTA resources due to deficient practices, controls, or decisions.
- Abuse: misuse of rank, position, or authority that causes the loss or misuse of GCRTA resources.
- Ethical Violation: Biased public expenditures or conflict of interest; soliciting or accepting goods or services based on position or authority. Any violation of the Ohio Ethics Law or any violation of the GCRTA Code of Ethics.
- Theft: Taking something from GCRTA without permission.
Advertise on RTA
CommuterAds- audio advertising, www.commuterads.com
Lamar Advertising- bus/rail advertising
ADA Information and Registration, Main Office, 1240 W 6th St.
Monday - Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Customer Service Center (Tower City)
Monday - Friday, 7 a.m.-6 p.m.
Online Feedback Form
General Manager's Office
For complaints, commendations, and suggestions, please use our Online Feedback Form or call the complaint line at 216-621-9500.
For all other concerns, e-mail the General Manager directly
Office of Business Development
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) program
216-621-9500, select option 3
Office of Equal Opportunity (OEO)
Know Your Rights (Title VI, Title VII, ADA, and EO)
Lost and Found
24-Hour Emergency Dispatch: 216-566-5163
To report suspicious activity: text/photo/video to 216-575-EYES (3937)
Media Relations ONLY
Print, broadcast and on-line journalists should use this number.
Programming & Planning
Arts in Transit