|For RTA's plan to accommodate this weekend's ODOT Innerbelt Bridge shutdown, click here|
With reconstruction of the Innerbelt Bridge slated to last several years, now more than ever, RTA is your best choice for commuting into downtown Cleveland:
- Parking is free at all rail stations and Park-N-Ride lots.
- Rail travel time from Brookpark or Puritas into Tower City is less than 25 minutes.
- All rail lines serve the Tower City Station on Public Square.
- Just one of our Park-N-Ride buses, fully loaded, can remove as many as 60 cars from the road, while only occupying the space of about 4 cars.
- In the event of extended backups, our operators have been provided with alternate routes to get you where you're going.
Click the marker located within your community on the map to find your RTA alternative: