Anthony A. Garofoli, Executive Director of Internal Audit at RTA, has more than 37 years experience in audit work.
- 1996-Present, Executive Director of Internal Audit, RTA. Supervises 7 employees and an annual budget of $850,000.
- 1980-1996, Held progressively responsible positions with the State of Ohio, Office of the Auditor, including District Audit Manager, State Auditor.
- Experience includes financial audits of governmental units; fraud Investigations; contract compliance, revenue collection audits, information technology audits, operational audits and internal audits.
- Bachelor Degree, Business Administration with an Accounting Major, Cleveland State University.
- St. Ignatius High School.
- Certified Fraud Examiner, Internal Auditor and Government Financial Manager.
- NEO Chapter, Institute of Internal Auditors
- NEO Chapter, Certified Fraud Examiners
- NEO Chapter, Information Systems Audit Control Association
- Internal Audit Committee, American Public Transportation Association
- Infoguard, a discussion forum for data security, FBI Roundtable
- Athletic Committee, Beaumont High School
- Athletic Committee, Gesu School
- Development Discussion Group, John Carroll University
- Advisory Board and Committee, Catholic Youth Organization
- Cleveland Clinic Kidney Foundation, a special unit with the Clinic
- Stem Cell Research Foundation, Case Western Reserve University.
Updated Nov. 27, 2017