CLEVELAND -- As Deputy General Manager of Finance and Administration at the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA), Rajan D. Gautam oversees an annual budget of $8.3 million and supervises 72 employees in these departments.
- Cash Management/Grants Management
- Office of Business Development
- Office of Management and Budget
- Support Services
December 2013, Named Director of Accounting. Oversaw 25 employees responsible for general accounting, payroll, accounts payable, grants management and drawdowns. Implemented internal control improvements in various areas. Implemented other improvements.
Jan. 1, 2018, Named Deputy General Manager, Finance & Administration.
- January 1985-December 2013, Dingus and Daga Inc, CPAs, Cleveland. Lead audit partner in a 6-partner firm. Responsible for clients in various industries, with primary focus in not-for-profit organizations, employee benefit plans, professional services firms and manufacturing. Primary responsibilities in the firm’s accounting and auditing practice.
- 1984, Graduated with a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in Accounting degree, Cleveland State University.
- 1987, Became a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Ohio
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. Former member of Examination Content Committee, Audit and Attestation Subcommittee.
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants. Chaired various committees. In local chapter, served as Board member, Vice President and Treasurer. Statewide, served as Board member, and on the Audit Committee.
- Federation of India Community Associations, Secretary and Trustee.
- Center for Families and Children, Board Member, Finance and Infrastructure Committee, Chair of the Audit Subcommittee.
- West Side Ecumenical Ministry, Board Member, Chair of the Audit Committee
- Cricket, Past Chair of the Midwest Cricket Tournament, Founding Member of the Cleveland Cricket Club.