Jul 28, 2016
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday, August 2, 2016, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, Ohio 44113.
- Review and discussion of 2017 Capital Budget
- Discussion of agreement with Cleveland Metropolitan School District to provide students with bus passes for 2016-17 school year
- FY 2017 Capital Budget
- Discussion of negotiated procurement for Van Pool Program
Committee of the Whole
- Presentation on proposed revisions and updates to the Codified Rules and Regulations of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 16, 2016
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.,Tuesday, September 6, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell