Jul 27, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Aug. 1, 2017, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
Planning & Development Committee
- Presentation on a competitive negotiated procurement for on-call schedules and cost control services
- Presentation on a competitive negotiated procurement for design services for the reconstruction of Track 10 East & West and Track 13 at the Tower City Station
- Review and discussion of 2018 Capital Budget
- FY 2018 Capital Budget
- Presentation on a competitive negotiated procurement for medical services and specimen collection for a period of three years with two, one-year options
Committee of the Whole
- Personnel evaluation - Executive Session requested
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 15, 2017
- Board and Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, September 19, 2017
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell