CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today to discuss the following agenda items.
Audit, Safety Compliance and Real Estate Committee
- Discussed Safety Management System (SMS) Framework and Implementation Plan.
- Updated on Security Initiatives and Results:
- Crime Stats
- Community Policing
- Training Initiatives
Special Board Meeting agenda
- Committee of the Whole report:
- Continued discussion of draft tax levy resolutions.
- Board meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 21, 2018
- Committee meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, September 11, 2018
- RTA Board Room, Root McBride Building, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
Linda Scardilli Krecic