Dec 15, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will hold Board and Committee Meetings, Tuesday, Dec. 19, 2017, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- Presentation on competitive negotiated procurement for Functional Testing Services for a period of three years with two, one-year options.
- Continued discussion on: proposed 2018 Operating Budget, amendment to 2017 Capital Budget and proposed 2018 Capital Budget.
- 2018 Appropriation
Committee of the Whole
- Presentation on proposed revisions and updates to the Codified Rules and Regulations of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority
Board Meeting agenda
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 9, 2018
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Jan. 16, 2018
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell