Feb 7, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items that required Board action were approved.
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement for mobile ticketing solution.
- Briefed on how RTA prioritizes and adjusts bus and Rapid transit services.
Committee of the Whole
*These agenda items were postponed until the next scheduled committee meeting.
- Review of fourth quarter 2016 management results.- POSTPONED
- Review of fourth quarter 2016 Internal Audit work and 2017 audit plan. - POSTPONED
- Board meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Feb. 21, 2017.
- Committee meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, March 7, 2017.
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell