CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 1, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St, Cleveland, OH 44113.
- Presentation of competitive negotiated procurement for revenue collection services.
- Discussion of FY 2015 tax budget
- FY 2015 Tax Budget
Committee of the Whole:
- Working session of the Board of Trustees to provide input towards the development of a new "strategic plan" for RTA
- Board Meeting
- 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 15, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211