CLEVELAND -- Committees of the Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, July 7, 2015, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St. The agenda items are:
- Discussion of FY 2016 tax budget
- Discussion of agreement with Cleveland Metropolitan School District to provide students with bus passes for 2015-16 school year
- Update on Fuel Hedging Program
- Discussion of upcoming Information Technology projects
- Discussion of upcoming service change
- Competitive negotiated procurement for supplemental paratransit service
Committee of the Whole
- Presentation on the Authority's DBE Goal for Federal Fiscal Years 2016-2018
- Presentation on the Authority's Affirmative Action Goals for Federal Fiscal Years 2015-2017
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m. Tuesday, July 28, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell