Jun 7, 2016
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items that required approval passed.
Committee of the Whole
- Discussed proposals for fare and service changes
Planning & Development Committee
- Updated on Environmental Sustainability Management System.
- Presented on various easements related to proposed redevelopment around the Warrensville-Van Aken Bus Station and relocation of the Warrensville Blue Line Substation.
Special Board Meeting
- Proposal on fares was approved. Fare increase and service changes will be effective August 2016.
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 14, 2016
- Committee Meetings, Tuesday, July 5, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.