CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda.items that required approval were approved.
Operational Planning & Infrastructure Committee
- Presented by Cleveland City Planning Director, Freddie Collier on Transit Oriented Development (TOD) around the E. 79th Street Station.
- Updated on various Strategic Planning and ongoing studies.
Organizational, Services and Performance Monitoring Committee
- Presented on HRV trucks and wheel replacement.
- Board meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, October 16, 2018
- Committee meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, November 13, 2018
- RTA Board Room, Root McBride Building, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
Linda Scardilli Krecic