Sep 29, 2016
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 4, 2016, in the George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St., Cleveland, OH.
- Update on the Fuel Hedging Program
- Presentation on Authority's Cash Management practices and discussion of procurement for Banking Services
- Presentation for Marketing & Advertising Services
Planning & Development Committee
- Presentation on competitive procurement for architectural and engineering services to inspect and report on the condition of the Overhead Catenary System for the Red, Blue, Green and Waterfront lines.
Committee of the Whole
- Update on various strategic management initiatives at GCRTA
Safety & Security Committee
- Update on changing FTA Safety Regulations
- Update on Enhanced Transit Safety Retrofit Package
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.,Tuesday, November 1, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell