CLEVELAND, OH, The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) is reporting that 16 employees tested positive for COVID-19 this past week.
• From the Main Office, four employees
• From Hayden District, four operators
• From Triskett District, two operators
• From Central Bus Facility, one maintainer
• From the Rail District, two employees
• From Transit Police, two employees
• From Power & Way, one employee
Following our standard protocol, work areas, equipment and other areas of potential exposure were cleaned and disinfected. Additionally, other staff members who had been in contact with the employees were immediately notified.
To date, 151 employees have tested positive for COVID-19, and 122 have fully recovered and have returned to work
# # # #
Media Contact: 6000 Grand Ave.