CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) will meet at 9 a.m., Tuesday, September 1, 2015, in the George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St. The agenda items are:
Safety and Security Committee
- Update on liability claims history
- Update on crime statistics
Planning and Development Committee
- Competitive procurement to conduct a Safety and Security certification program at various stations
Committee of the Whole
- Discussion of succession planing and other Human Resources initiatives
- Competitive negotiated procurement for health care provider of HMO Medical and Prescription benefits.
- Competitive negotiated procurement for drug testing services.
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, September 15, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell