Sep 16, 2014
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All Board and Committee agenda items passed.
Planning and Development Committee
- Discussed General Manager's Change Order Authority and pending contract changes for the following contracts: Brooklyn Garage project, Rail Shop Roof project, Clifton Blvd. Transit Enhancement project and Cedar-University Rapid Station project
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement for health-care providers for employee benefits
- Requested to increase competitive negotiated small purchase for additional testing for nicotine
Board Meeting - all agenda items passed
- Board & Committee Meetings, 9 a.m.Tuesday, October 21, 2014
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
Media Contact: Linda Krecic, 216-566-5211