Buses travel from Downtown Cleveland to West 25th Street in Ohio City. They turn onto Broadview Road and continue through Cleveland, Parma, Seven Hills and Broadview Heights. Then they turn onto Royalton Road. The route ends at Ken Mar Industrial Parkway in Broadview Heights.
Some trips turn on Snow Road in Parma, which later becomes Rockside Road. Those buses travel through Seven Hills, Independence and Valley View, before the trip ends at the Garfield Mall in Garfield Hieghts.
Late-night trips end at the West 33rd Loop off Brookpark Road in Parma.
24 hours a day, 7 days a week from the West 33rd Loop to Public Square.
*See #20 timetable for additional service on West 25th Street.
Weekday: 4 a.m-11 p.m.
Saturday: 4 a.m.-11.p.m.
Sunday: 5 a.m.-11 p.m.
|All Day Pass||$5.00||$2.50||$4.00|
|7 Day Pass||$22.50||$10.00|
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Forest City Enterprises
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- Medical Mart and Convention Center
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Positively Cleveland
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Optima Ventures