Buses travel from East 222nd Street and Lakeshore Boulevard in Euclid to East 260th Street, which becomes Richmond Road. They continue through Euclid, Richmond Heights, Lyndhurst and Highland Hills. The route ends at the Cuyahoga Community College Eastern Campus in Highland Hills.
Weekday: 4:30 a.m.-9 p.m.
Saturday: 6 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m.-6 p.m.
|All Day Pass||$5.00||$2.50||$4.00|
|7 Day Pass||$22.50||$10.00|
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Forest City Enterprises
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- Medical Mart and Convention Center
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Positively Cleveland
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Optima Ventures