The Red Line travels from Cleveland Hopkins International Airport northeast to the Louis Stokes Station at Windermere in East Cleveland. It serves West Park, Ohio City, Downtown Cleveland, University Circle, Little Italy and other popular destinations.
7 days a week: 3:30 a.m.-1:30 a.m.
|All Day Pass||$5.00||$2.50||$4.00|
|7 Day Pass||$22.50||$10.00|
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Forest City Enterprises
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- Medical Mart and Convention Center
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Positively Cleveland
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Optima Ventures