The Waterfront Line, an extension of the the Blue and Green lines, travels from Tower City in Cleveland along the Cuyahoga River and Lake Erie. It ends at the South Harbor Station in the Municipal Parking lot.
Service operates every 15 minutes. Hours may be extended for specific special events.
Because of the Rock-n-Roll Half Marathon, on Sunday, Oct. 6, the first Waterfront Line trains leaves Tower City service at 6 a.m. Service operates every 15 minutes.
|All Day Pass||$5.00||$2.50||$4.00|
|7 Day Pass||$22.50||$10.00|
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Forest City Enterprises
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- Medical Mart and Convention Center
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Positively Cleveland
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Optima Ventures