Before you ride:
- Stand aside for passengers exiting the elevator
- Wait for the next car if elevator is full.
- Do not try to stop a closing door.
- Enter and exit carefully. Pay attention if elevator and hall floors are not level.
- Hold children firmly with one hand.
- Supervise the conduct and activity of your children while riding the elevator -- especially if there are other passengers riding with you.
If there is an emergency:
- Push or pull the alarm button for assistance.
- If a telephone or intercom is available, follow the instruciton and contact help.
- Do not pry open elevator doors.
- Doi not try to leave an elevator unless advised by emergency or mechanical personnel.
If there is a fire:
- Use the stairs. Do not use an elevator.
Plan a Trip
Phone numbers to know
Transit Police, 216-566-5163, 24-hour assistance
Emergency Medical Service, Fire and Police. 9-1-1
RTAnswerline, 216-621-9500, for route and timetable information
Lost & Found, 216-566-5148