Agenda revised 1-7-19
Operational Planning & Infrastructure Committee
- Presentation on negotiated increases to three contracted paratransit services providers.
Organizational, Services & Performance Monitoring Committee
- Presentation on negotiated procurement to provide ultra-low sulfur diesel fuel to the Authority.
Audit, Safety Compliance and Real Estate Committee
- Update and review of safety data and preliminary Rail Triennial Audit results.
- Update on Security Initiatives and Results.
- Discussion on project development and easement agreement with Metroparks for the Red Line Greenway.
- Executive Session Requested:
- Real Estate Updates on Columbus Road Site Development.andAspen Place.
- To consider the investigation of charges and complaints against a public employee, official, licensee, or regulated individual.
- Board meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, January 15, 2019
- Committee meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, February 5, 2019.
- All meetings are open to the public.
Linda Scardilli Krecic