Apr 7, 2015
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met at 9 a.m.today. All agenda items passed.
- Discussed Summer Service Change
- Discussed results of recent Marketing research efforts
- Discussed Trolley Transit Coaches - Negotiated for manufacture and delivery of up to eight 35-ft Replica Trolley Transit Coaches
Committee of the Whole
- Discussed On-Call Recruiting Services - Negotiated procurment for recuiting services, on as-needed basis
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m. Tuesday, April. 21, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, May 12, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-390-9605, cell
Plan a Trip