Aug 1, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items were moved to the full Board meeting for approval, Tuesday, August 15, 2017.
Planning & Development Committee
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement for on-call schedules and cost control services
- Presented competitive negotiated procurement for design services for the reconstruction of Track 10 East & West and Track 13 at the Tower City Station
- Reviewed and discussed 2018 Capital Budget
- Held public hearing on FY 2018 Capital Budget
- Presented on competitive negotiated procurement for medical services and specimen collection for a period of three years with two, one-year options
Committee of the Whole
- Held Executive session on personnel evaluation
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, August 15, 2017
- Board and Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, September 19, 2017
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell