CLEVELAND -- The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) offers its quarterly service adjustments on Sunday, Aug. 18, 2013. A total of 23 bus routes are changing.
New timetables are needed for these bus routes:
Better transfers at Windermere and West Park Rapid stations
- 25, Route will be consolidated with the 46. More people will have a direct trip to many destinations, including Crocker Park and the West 117th Street Rapid Station, No one will lose service. The combined route is number 25.
- 30, Weekday, daytime trips will be extended to East 222nd Street. The Saturday service frequency will be improved.
- 41, The frequency of service will be improved on weekday evenings and Saturdays. Service between the Southgate Transit Center and the Louis Stokes Station at Windermere will operate 24/7.
- 46, The 46 and the 25 will be combined to become the 25.
- 49, All trips will be extended to the West Park station
- 77F, There is a new southern terminal at Katherine Blvd., west of I-77 and Miller Road, and an improved Sunday span of service
- 90F, All trips will serve West Roadway on Public Square, improved span of service.
Plan a Trip
Where to obtain new timetables
- Visit www.riderta.com
- Use Google Transit, www.google.com/transit.. RTA information will be updated by Aug. 18.
- RTA's Main office, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- RTA's Customer Service Center at the Tower City Station, 50 Public Square
- To order a timetable by mail, call the RTAnswerline, 216-621-9500.
RTA provides quality, economic and safe public transportation via rail, bus and Paratransit throughout Cuyahoga County. Real-time information is available for all buses and trains. Check www.riderta.com or call the RTAnswerline, 216-621-9500.
Media Contact: Mary Shaffer, 216-566-5211