Feb 3, 2015
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items that required approval from the Board were passed.
Planning and Development Committee
- Update presented on Public Square re-design
- Discussed East 34th / East 79th Street Rapid Transit Alternatives Study
- Discussed interagency agreement with City of Cleveland for a feasibility study for an Intermodal Facility
- Quarterly update presented on the Environmental Sustainability Management System (ESMS)
- Discussed March 1 service change
- Discussed debt issuance for capital program
- Discussed five-year extension of agreement and assessment with Downtown Cleveland Improvement District
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Feb.. 17, 2015
- Committee Meetings, 9 a.m., Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- George F. Dixon, III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-566-5211, office
- 216-390-9605, cell