May 10, 2016
CLEVELAND -- The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today. All agenda items that required approval were approved.
- Discussed the results of a pilot program for an On-Board Audio Advertising Services contract.
Planning & Development Committee
- Discussed a competitive procurement to evaluate the condition of the Cuyahoga River Viaduct Bridge.
- Heard an update on RTA's Fuel Hedging Program.
Committee of the Whole
RTA Board Meeting
- All agenda items passed.
- Committee Meetings and Special Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 7, 2016
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, June 14, 2016
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. 6th St.
- All meetings are open to the public.