Oct 3, 2017
CLEVELAND - The Board of Trustees of the Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority (RTA) met today.
- Updated on Fuel Hedging Program.
- Presented on competitive negotiated procurement for operator and supervisor uniform services, as required by the terms of the ATU contract, for a period of three years with two, one-year options.
Planning & Development Committee
- Presented on competitive negotiated procurement for the inspection of the entire signal system and rating of the various line sections.
- Board Meeting, 9 a.m., Tuesday, Oct. 24, 2017
- Board Work Session, Tuesday, Nov. 14, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at NOACA, 1299 Superior Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44114
- George F. Dixon III Board Room, 1240 W. Sixth St.
- All meetings are open to the public.
- Linda Scardilli Krecic
- 216-356-3104 (new number)
- 216-390-9605, cell
Plan a Trip