Buses leave from Public Square in Downtown Clveland.
They travel east on I-90 (also called the Shoreway), and exit at Martin Luther King Boulevard.
They continue east on Lakeshore Boulevard, and serve Euclid Hospital at East 185th Street.
Some trips continue on Lakeshore Boulevard to the Shoregate Shopping Center in Willowick, Lake County.
See 30 & 39F timetables for additional service on Lakeshore Boulevard. to the Shoregate Shopping Center.
Weekday: 5 a.m.-6 p.m.
|All Day Pass||$5.00||$2.50||$4.00|
|7 Day Pass||$22.50||$10.00|
All RTA trolley routes are "free with a smile", thanks to our sponsors:
- AmTrust Realty Corp.
- City of Cleveland
- Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland State University
- Forest City Enterprises
- Horseshoe Casino Cleveland
- K&D Group, developer of downtown living areas
- Medical Mart and Convention Center
- MRN Ltd., developers of East 4th Street
- PlayhouseSquare District Development Corp.
- Positively Cleveland
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum
- Optima Ventures