Effective: Jul 14, 2018 to Jul 15, 2018
On Saturday, July 14 and Sunday, July 15, 66R buses will replace Red Line trains between Tower City and Windermere due to construction work on the new E. 34-Campus station and the Opportunity Corridor project.
Look for the special orange 66R bus stop signs.
- The stop for Superior station is now on Euclid at Superior.
- The stop for Little Italy station is now on Euclid at Mayfield.
- The stop for E. 79 station is at Woodland-E. 79.
- 66R buses will not serve the E. 34 and E. 55 stations. An additional 66R stop is at Woodland-E. 55.
- The stop for Tower City is on West Prospect at West 3rd.
66R buses will operate on a schedule similar to the Red Line, however, please allow additional travel time to reach your destination, especially if you are making connections.
Red Line rail service between Cleveland Hopkins Airport and Tower City will operate as scheduled during this time.
Regular Red Line rail service will resume with the start of service on Monday, July 16, 2018.
RTA apologizes for the inconvenience as this necessary work is completed.