Effective: Mar 24, 2018 to Mar 25, 2018
On Saturday, March 24 and Sunday, March 25, Red Line rail service between Tower City and Windermere will be replaced with 66R buses due to work on the Opportunity Corridor.
During this time, 66R buses will follow a more streamlined route in order to provide a faster trip.
Look for the special orange 66R bus stop signs.
There are a few changes you should be aware of during this weekend's shutdown:
- The stop for Superior station will be on Euclid at Superior.
- The stop for Little Italy-University Circle station will be on Euclid at Mayfield.
- The stop for E. 79 is at Woodland-E. 79.
- 66R buses will NOT serve the E. 34 and E. 55 stations. However, Blue and Green Line rail service will be available at E. 34 and E. 55 stations, and the E. 79 Blue/Green Line station.
- An additional 66R stop is at Woodland-E. 55.
- Remember, theTower City boarding location for the 66R is on West Prospect at West 3rd Street.
66R buses will operate on a schedule similar to the Red Line, however, please allow additional travel time to reach your destination, especially if you are making connections.
Rail service between Cleveland Hopkins Airport and Tower City will operate as scheduled during this time.
Regular Red Line service will resume with the start of service on Monday, March 26, 2018.
RTA apologizes for the inconvenience as this necessary work is completed.